In hopes for aspiring future leaders, especially those of Southeast Asian descent, The Fresno Center was awarded $50,000 by former Fresno Mayor Lee Brand. The scholarship will award 5 SEA seniors $1,000 each for the next ten years!
With the help of our committee and leaders at The Fresno Center, the first 5 finalist were chosen to receive The Fresno Center Mayor Lee Brand Scholarship. The scholarship was presented to the finalist on May 22, 2021.
The finalist from the class of 2021:
- Aaron Lee, Sanger High School
- Sheila Moua, McLane High School
- Bounchan Payevue, Roosevelt High School
- Mandeep Singh, Sanger High School
- David Vue, Sunnyside High School